Friday, October 8, 2010

The Beginning

I guess I should have started this some time ago because now I'm really angry for what is happening to my precious sister, yet again. You see, she has ovarian cancer and this blog is not only how I feel about the whole fucking cancer thing but about my beautiful, loving, caring, hero,, my sister Patty. She has a blog called Shades Of Blue that describes her life living with cancer. I am an avid follower of her blog because as most people know, we write better then we talk about things that bother us or need to get off our chest. She also has another one that she started prior to this "discovery" of being diagnosed with stage 3 ovarian cancer called "Make Mine a Double".  I spent a couple hours reading about the things that I had no idea about my sissy and through my tears I read about her before her diagnosis and the day she got the horrible fucking news of this dreadful and deadly disease. Yes, I was here in the same state, just a city over, when she got the news. When I was told about this, my heart, body and soul dropped to the depth of the earth. WHAT THE FUCK? My sister? NO way in HELL can this be happening to her. There must have been a stupid ass in the lab that made a HUGE mistake. This is MY SISTER, my beautiful precious sister. Well, turns out the ultra sound she went in for to see if she had a something up with her kidney discovered a mass in her ovary, a big one. So now, the tests, the surgeries, the denial and the tears begin. My precious sissy, YOU are my "Golden Sunset".  I love you so much.

2 comments:

  1. I love you too, Baby Sister. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah? you found me, hm, will you ever sease (spell?) to amaze me? I doubt it.. :)

    ReplyDelete